We make your business work for you!
Over twenty five years experience in business development and management with for profit and non profit businesses in the health & wellness, hospitality and property management, along with various industries. Shelly holds a B.S. in Arts Management and an A.A.S. in Fine Arts from The Sage Colleges, Troy, NY.
Interested in learning more?
We are committed to helping our clients achieve their dreams in running their own small business themselves and to enjoy life!
Creatin' Business is owned and managed by Shelly Huber in the beautiful Southern Vermont region, along the West River, although our clients are from around the world.
Other companies may offer similar services, but we are exceptional in the details and our commitment to "creatin' business" just for you! We care about your success! We provide high value professional "outside the box" strategies in marketing, sales, financial and administrative services within your budget.
We will map out plans and implement them or provide the structure for you to do it as a solo entrepreneur or as the owner of a emerging business, so you can reach your goals and dreams. Contact us today to discuss your needs for growing your business and make your business work for you!
Other Professional Achievements
- Owner/General Manager, The Tudor B&B and Culinary Retreat, Brattleboro, VT.
- Owner/General Manager, Creative Dinings Saratoga Springs, NY
- Senior Account Executive B2B Wholesale Nutraceutical Industry
- Internet & Sales Manager B2C Retail Automotive Industry
- Account Manager B2B Wholesale Bulk Ingredient Nutraceutical Industry
- Sales Manager B2B Wholesale Finished Natural Foods Industry
- Administrative Assistant Civil Service Convention Center Industry
- Neighborhood Development Director Preservation Foundation
- Fast Track Entrepreneur Program I & II SCORE
- Graphics Communication I & II - Certified
Professional resume and references upon request
Valley Lions Club
Town of Newfane, VT
Select Board Member
With over 10 years experience in business development specializing in finances in property management, beverage distribution, manufacturing and various industries. Angela holds a A.A.S. in Business Management from Greenfield Community College, MA.